Own Your Auto Scheme Online application 2015
Telangana State Government Own Your Auto Scheme Online application is available online. Minorities Welfare Department of Telangana Government has issued GHMC “Own Your Auto Scheme” GO MS NO Forty One dated 19.09.2015 to introduce this Scheme for Economic Support Scheme for Minorities by Sanctioning one thousand Auto Rickshaws to the Minorities Candidates. The GHMC Own Your Auto Scheme Online application, Guidelines, Eligibility criteria and required documents details, Own Your Auto Scheme Beneficiary Search For Minority are mentioned here.
Own Your Auto Scheme Online application:
Minorities Welfare Department of Telangana Government launched “Own Your Auto Scheme” for Economic Support of Minority Youth and accordingly sanctioned thousand small three wheeler with three seating capacity Autos run on Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) / Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to Ply within the limits of GHMC.
Eligibility criteria for Own Your Auto Scheme:
- Shall be natives of Telangana State
- Resident of GHMC area only.
- Shall belong to Minority Communities.
- Shall posses a valid three Wheeler Driving License.
- Should not be already in possession of Auto Rickshaw
- Shall be between 21 to 55 years of age as on 01.09.2015
- Annual income of the applicant shall not exceed Rs 2,00,000/-
Own Your Auto Scheme Online Apply:
Online applications were invited from the eligible Minority youth with the following eligibility criteria. Online Applicants shall be available at website http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/. The following Documents to be Submitted for apply TS GHMC OYA Scheme.
- Adhaar card, Three Wheeler Driving License, Income certificate, Xerox of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Savings Account) containing the applicant photos, Address Proof (Adhaar card / Voter ID / Ration card / Bank account address) and Two Passport size photos.
For more details of GHMC Own Your Auto Scheme online application, GO MS no 41, guidelines, Own Your Auto Scheme Online application procedure download Own Your Auto Scheme Go MS No 41 and visit Official website or following URLs.