Railway Retiring Room Booking Online Reservation
Railway Retiring Room Booking Online Reservation, Railway Retiring Room online Booking , Railway Retiring Room Online Reservation, Reservation of Railway Retiring Room IRCTC room booking online may be done from http://www.irctctourism.com/ website. The detailed procedure to book irctc railway retiring room is explained below with Online application.
IRCTC Railway Retiring Room Booking Online procedure:
To Railway Retiring Room Booking Online Reservation, one should have a valid PNRnumber and IRCTC user ID, Password. The terms and conditions for Railway Retiring Room Booking Online Reservation with are as follows:
- Retiring Room booking is only allowed for valid and confirmed/RAC PNR Nos.
- A room can be booked for minimum 12 hrs and maximum 48 hrs.
- Only one booking can be made on the source and destination for a PNR number.
- Advance booking can be done as per Advance Reservation periods of PRS tickets.
- Retiring Room booking is subject to availability on desired location.
- Booking locations are limited and available on major stations.
- You must be minimum 12 yrs to check in to Retiring Room.
- Failure to check in to the Railways Retiring Room will attract the full cost of stay.
- In case of increase in tariff, the customer is liable to pay the difference.
- Guests are solely responsible for their own valuables & belonging.
- Person making booking is fully responsible & liable to pay any damage incurred to the Retiring Room whatsoever during the time of use of Retiring Room’s property.
- Proof of Identity details entered during booking should be matched with the Identity shown at the time of check in.
Indian Railway Retiring Room Booking Online Application:
- For Indian Railway Retiring Room Booking at available selected stations,
- visit www.irctctourism.com and Click on Accommodation, Railways Retiring Rooms
- Enter Your PNR No and click submit. PNR details will be displayed.
- If you want to book Retiring Room at source/originating station then click on ‘Book on source’ or if you want to book Retiring Room at destination station then click on ‘Book on destination’.
- Choose your Reservation source , Check in Date , Checkout date , Bed Type and A/C status.
- After Clicking “Book on source” if your Reservation Station does not show then click on “Book on Source Principal” or After Clicking “Book on Destination” if your Reservation Station does not show then click on “Book on Destination Principal”.
- After filling in all the details Please click on “Check Availability” and Select the Room no and Slot Duration that you would like to book. click on “Proceed”.
- It will redirect you to login page, login with your user name & password registered with IRCTC. If you are not registered user choose “Guest login”.
- You will get the complete booking details. For each passenger select “Room no” in which he/she would like to accommodate. Then select the Id card type and card No. Click on Proceed button. It will show complete booking details. Select you payment option and pay the required charges. take a print of booking.
For moer details about IRCTC Railway Retiring Room Booking Online procedure Visit following websites from official website.