Chandranna Bima scheme enrolled list Online Status
Chandranna Bima scheme enrolled list online Status with names can be checked at official website chandrannabima.ap.gov.in. Chandranna Bima scheme inaugurated in AP state with a main object is to provide accident death and disability insurance to the worker towards social security. The Chandranna Bima scheme eligibility, enroll / registration procedure, and enrollment names list status details are mentioned below.
Chandranna Bima scheme:
Eligibility for Chandranna Bima scheme is : All unorganised workers in the State in the age group of 18 to 70 years are eligible to be registered as unorganised workers and enrolled as beneficiaries of the Chandranna Bima Scheme.
Procedure for Registration into Chandranna Bima scheme:
The eligible unorganised worker shall make an application in the format annexed, pay Rs.15/- or such other amount as specified by the Commissioner of Labour and furnish an undertaking stating that he or she is an unorganised worker.
All unorganised workers will be registered under the Unorganised Workers Social Security Act, 2008 and enrolled as beneficiaries under Chandranna Bima Scheme.
The registered unorganised workers will be enrolled as members under State Accident Death and Disability Scheme and under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) and will also be covered under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
Chandranna Bima Scheme benefits:
The benefits under the Chandranna Bima Scheme are as follows:
- Unorganised workers in the age group of 18 to 59 years (as per AABY norms):
- Accident Death and Total Disability relief: Rs. 5 lakh.
- Partial Disability relief: up to Rs.3,62,500/-
- Natural Death relief: Rs.30,000/-
- Scholarship: Rs.1200/- p.a. per child (up to two children).
- Unorganised workers in the age group of 60 to 70 years:
- Accident Death and Total Disability relief: Rs. 4.25 lakh.
- Partial Disability relief: up to Rs.3,25,000/-
- Note: Not eligible for Natural death relief and scholarship as per AABY norms.
Chandranna Bima scheme enrolled list status with names:
One can check Chandranna Bima scheme enrolled list status online by visiting official web page chandrannabima.ap.gov.in. In the web page go to reports and select required link, submit details to get the details.