AP Arogya Raksha online application 2017
AP Arogya Raksha online application registration is available online at ntrvaidyaseva.ap.gov.in, ap.meesevagov.in websites. AP Chief Minister Sri. N Chandrababu Naidu launched Arogya Raksha scheme on 01.01.2017 offering “Health for All” with an objective of providing quality health to the entire population of the AP State.
It is intended to provide health insurance cover to every individual in a family upto two lakhs on payment of a monthly premium of Rs.100 per head for a year. The AP Arogya Raksha Scheme Online registration procedure, Eligibility for Arogya Raksha Scheme and fee details are mentioned below.
AP Arogya Raksha Scheme benefits
AP Chief minister launched a universal Health Coverage (UHC) scheme `Health for All’ naming as `Arogya Raksha’ for the Above Poverty Line families with an objective of providing quality health to the entire population of the State.
The aim of the Scheme is to improve equity of access to Above Poverty Line families to quality tertiary medical care both by strengthening the Public Hospital infrastructure as well as through purchase of quality private medical services to provide financial support of Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum for individual for catastrophic health needs.
End-to-end cashless services for identified 1044 diseases under secondary and tertiary care through 400 Government and Corporate Network Hospitals. Unlike other insurance schemes pre-existing disease will not be considered
Eligibility and fees for Arogya Raksha scheme:
The BPL families and families coming under employees and pensioners health scheme and working journalist health scheme are already covered with quality health care. The remaining population accounting to 32 lacks of families will be covered under “Health for All” in addition to 159 lacks of families who are already covered under various state owned programmes like Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva, Employees Health Scheme and Working Journalist Scheme.
- Interested families in AP can be registered by paying the premium for the entire family for one year with a low premium of Rs.1200/- for individual.
- The new born can be registered under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/- per month for the remaining financial months.
- The newly married couple either the wife or husband belongs to other state can be registered under one family by paying the entire annual premium.
Arogya Raksha online application Registration
The Interested persons / families can be registered for Arogya Raksha under “Health for All” from 01.01.2017 up to 28-02-2017. The Arogya Raksha Online application registration is as follows:
- Visit official websites ap.gov.in or prajasadhikarasurvey.ap.gov.in or ap.meesevagov.in
- Enter Enter Aadhaar Number: and Click Check Aadhaar.
- Click on send OTP
- Enter OTP received by you in registered mobile number and click Verify.
- A page with Family persons Details will be displayed
- Click on apply Arogya Raksha button
- If you are eligible, it will be directed to payment gateway for fee payment.
- After successful fee payment, you will get Arogya Raksha Clime Number.