Sabarimala Online Room Booking
Piligrims can reserve accommodation in Sabarimala Online Room Booking system. Sabarimala is Lord Ayyappa swamy temple, which is most famous and prominent among all the Sastha temples in Kerala. Most of the Ayyappa devotees take a Swamy deeksha and wear mala known as ayyappa mala. After Deeksha all visit the temple. For these devotees, There is a facility for sabarimala online room booking system.
Sabarimala Accommodation Booking
Sabarimala rooms online booking can be done at Official website of Temple. the list of rooms available online are as follows:
|Type of room||No. of inmates||Furnished/Non-furnished|
Sabarimala Online Room Booking Procedure:
- For Sabarimala Online Room Booking reservation, first User has to signup in the website with Valid Email ID
- Enter your personal details and upload your photo.
- Please enter your any ID proof given in the list and also its details.
- After registration an email will be send to your registered email address contains the username and password
- AFter first time Login, One should mandatory change the username and password
Login using new username and password to book accommodation.
- Check room availability on the required date. If room is available select the type of room and proceed further.
- Submit required information,
- Seelect proposed check-in and check-out time
- For room reservation the reservation charge will be Rs. 100/-. Online Payment can be affected by debit or Credit card only using E-payment option.
- For pilgrims without valid card has to pay at any branchs of Dhanalakshmi Bank, with in 24 hrs of reservation for affecting payments.Bank makes the payment using their cards.
- A reservation acknowledgement form will be send to the given email-id
- Take the printout of the reservation acknowledgement form to avail the reservation.
- Submit the Print out along with ID proof during taking the room.