Telangana GHMC Own Your Auto Scheme 2015
Telangana State Government has issued “Own Your Auto Scheme” GO MS NO 41 dated 19.09.2015. Minorities Welfare Department of Telangana introduced Own Your Auto Scheme for Economic Support Scheme for Minorities by Sanctioning one thousand Auto Rickshaws to the Minorities Candidates. The GHMC Own Your Auto Scheme online application, Guidelines, Eligibility criteria and required documents details are mentioned here.
GHMC Own Your Auto (OYA) Scheme :
Telangana Government introduced “Own Your Auto Scheme” and accordingly sanctioned 1000 small three wheeler with three seating capacity Autos for the Minority Youth to Ply within the limits of GHMC. These Auto Rickshaws run on Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) / Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
Own Your Auto Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- The Applicants shall be natives of Telangana State
- Resident of GHMC area only.
- The Applicant shall belong to Minority Communities.
- Applicant shall posses a valid three Wheeler Driving License.
- The Applicant should not be already in possession of Auto Rickshaw
- The age limit of the applicant shall be between 21 to 55 years as on 01.09.2015
- The Annual income of the applicant shall not exceed Rs 2,00,000/-
Own Your Auto Scheme Online Application:
A notification will be issued by Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation inviting online applications from the eligible Minority youth with the following eligibility criteria. Online Applicants shall be available at website http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in. The following Certificates / Documents to be Submitted for apply Telangana GHMC OYA Scheme.
- Adhaar card
- Valid Three Wheeler Driving License.
- Income certificate issued by the concerned Tahsildar
- Xerox of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Savings Account) containing the applicant photos.
- Address Proof (Adhaar card / Voter ID / Ration card / Bank account address).
- Two Passport size photos of the Applicant.
Applicants shall be given a time of 20 days for applying and the Empowered Committee consisting of Director, Minorities Welfare, Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation, Special Officer, Telangana State Haj Committee and Joint Transport Commissioner(JTC), Hyderabad shall finalize/shortlist eligible applications and forward the same to Transport Department for issue of permits. Each Applicant will be eligible for 50% subsidy of the cost of the Auto, balance to be Bank loan.
For more details of GHMC Own Your Auto Scheme guidelines, online application procedure download Own Your Auto Scheme Go MS No 41 and visit http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in or http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/ to apply online.
visit Official website or following URLs.
- Official website
- TS OYAS Online Application
- Datewise Registrations ( Own Your Auto Scheme )
- Auto Scheme Beneficiary Search For Minority