NEET 2 Online Application Registration
NEET 2 Online Application 2016, NEET-2 registration 2016, NEET-2 Online Application registration, NEET 2 Schedule, NEET-2 Admit Card download, AIPMT 2016 NEET 2 Notification Exam date schedule 24.07.2016
NEET 2 Online Application Registration will be available online for Neet 2 exam dtd 24.07.2016. NEET 2 Online Application 2016 available for apply All india Pre-Medical, Pre-Dental entrance Test 2016 dated 24.07.2016 for admissions into MBBS / BDS courses for 2016-17. Neet Phase-1 exam held on 01.05.2016 and now those who have not applied for Neet-1 can apply online for Neet-2 Exam which will be held on 24.07.2016. Neet 2 schedule, exam dates, online registration process and application details are mentioned below:
AIPMT 2016 NEET 2 Online Application Registration
Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in WP (C) 261 of 2016 has decided to hold NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in the Academic Session 2016-17. As per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, AIPMT-2016 will be known as NEET Phase-I which was conducted on 01.05.2016. Only the candidates who have not applied for AIPMT-2016 can appear in NEET Phase-II.
This entrance test is being conducted for the 15% merit positions in the Medical/Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directives of the Supreme Court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time.
The Neet Phase-2 schedule is :
- Neet Phase-2 Exam will be conducted on : 24.07.2016
- Neet Phase 1 and Neet Phase 2 Results 2016 : 17.08.2016
- Counselling : before 30.09.2016
- Start of classes : 01.10.2016
NEET 2 Online Application Registration Process
- Candidates has to apply for AIPMT – 2016 NEET Phase -2 “Online” mode only.
- Visit Official website mentioned below for online registration.
- Read the instructions and must follow strictly for filling the Online Application.
- Upload photo, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking or by e-challan
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee
- Fill the Online Application and note down the Registration Number
NEET-2 Online Application Registration
The Candidate is required to mention valid mobile no. and e-mail ID for filing one application as all information/communication will be sent by CBSE on those registered mobile number and e-mail ID. For more and updated details about NEET 2 Online Application Registration, visit All india Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental entrance Test Official website and notification mentioned below:
- AIPMT NEET website
- NEET 2016 Notification
- NEET 2016 Online Application
- NEET-1 2016 Admit card download
- FAQ for NEET Phase-2