Buy Recharge FASTag
Fastag is becoming necessary to cross toll gates in India. FASTag is a prepaid rechargeable tag attached to vehicle that allow automatic payment deduction from the FASTag while crossing the toll gates. 22 banks like HDFC, ICICI, Axis banks and PayTM, Amazon and many more stated issuing fast tags. One can buy or recharge fastags from these banks and use in more than 400 toll gates in India. The procedure to buy, recharge fastag are mentioned below:
FASTag is a simple and reusable RFID tag which works based on the Radio-frequency identification technology. It is presently operating at all national highways Toll Plazas and many city & state plazas. Vehicle users has to buy a Fastag and needs to be affixed on the vehicle’s windscreen. Tag to be recharged with suitable amount and can use in travel.While crossing fastag toll gate this RFID tag facilitates instant automatic deduction of toll charges, while the vehicle is in motion.
Advantages of Fast tag:
- FAST tag facilitates electronic payments at the toll plaza while the vehicle is in motion.
- It reduces congestion at plazas and , saving fuel and reduce travel time.
- Cashback of 2.5% for FY is available to customers on toll payments using this Tag at some NHAI Toll Plazas.
Customer will receive SMS alerts on registered mobiles for all the transactions done in tag account
Buy Recharge Fastag:
FAST Tag is vehicle specific and to be affixed to a vehicle. It can be purchased from any of the NETC Member bank branches or any of the POS (Point of Sale) locations at certain toll plazas or amazon, payTM websites. It will be linked to the prepaid account, and needs to be recharged as per the usage of the customer.
Documents Required for Fastag : The following documents are essential :
- Registration Certificate of the Vehicle.
- Passport-sized photograph of the Vehicle owner.
- KYC Documents appropriate to the category of the vehicle owner.
- Driving License, PAN Card / Passport / Voter’s Identity Card, Aadhaar Card
Registration Process for a Fastag
- Visit the official portal of fastag.
- Fill the form with details like IDs, Vehicle number, Mobile Nos, Email ID, KYC information
- Validate with OTP and generate password for fastag account.
- Log In with user ID and password.
Online recharge of Fast tag
Customer may recharge fastag account online through, Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NEFT/ RTGS or Net Banking. Currently Fast tag is operates more that 450 toll plazas across the country. For pricing, buy and recharge tag and to know more details click below URLS to visit official websites.