AP Sand Policy 2016 Sand Online Application
AP Sand Online Booking Application, AP Mana sand Online booking Application, AP Sand Policy 2016, AP New Sand Policy 2016, AP Sand Mining Policy 2016, AP Robo Sand Policy 2016, sand reaches, Sand auction procedure application
AP Sand Policy 2016, Promotion of Robo Sand to be issued soon. Andhra Pradesh State Government planning to introduce AP Sand Policy 2016 from Feb 2016. AP Government Planning to promote Robo sand, a substitute for river sand and may offer power subsidy, exemption of VAT to the manufacturers of Robo sand.
AP Sand Online Booking Application
AP Free Sand Policy will be introduced from 29.02.2016. Sand in AP state may henceforth be available free of cost for all construction activity within Andhra Pradesh. APsand / manasand online booking can be done at http://www.apsand.com/ website. Click here for details.
On 30.12.2015, AP cabinet had decided to implement new sand policy from February 2016 and to promote production of Robo sand, which is produced from the rock. The decision was taken at a meeting of the state cabinet, chaired by the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on 30.12.2015 at vijayawada.
Main points of AP Sand Policy 2016:
Ap Government handed over 368 sand mines to DWACRA groups with 25 per cent share of the annual revenue for operations and maintenance of the mines. But, Government has received complaints from public regarding delayed and improper supply of sand. In order to check existing loopholes in the system, government has decided to bring new AP sand policy.
The Andhra Pradesh Cabinet, which met on 30.12.2015 chaired by Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, approved the new sand policy 2016, which would come into force from 01.02.2016. Credit Rating agency CRISIL was studied and submitted a report on the existing AP sand mining policy with recommendations.
The AP Sand Policy 2016 main points for defining sand reach, Auction procedure for sand reaches, formation of district committee for sand issues will be clearly mentioned. The AP Sand Policy 2016 will be implemented from Feb 2016 and some of the points are
- Any area which can produce one lakh cubic meters of sand would be identified as a `sand reach’.
- Sand auction would be conducted for sale of sand from at auction sand reaches in major Rivers and Tributaries. Cabinet decided to allocate sand reaches to the agencies, which would pay higher premium to the government after deducting their loading and unloading expenditure.
- In every district a committee would be constituted under the chairmanship of joint collector to look after the sand issues.
- those who construct individual toilets and houses under government schemes, could bring sand from nearby canals, streams and nalas on bullock carts without paying money.
- In order to encourage robo sand companies, subsidy in electricity and VAT would be extended.
Download AP Sand Policy 2016:
For more details download AP Sand Policy 2016 online from goir.ap.gov.in website. AP Free sand policy will be announced on Monday, 29.02.2016. For more details Visit AP state government sand mining official web site and download AP free sand policy here after 29.02.2016.