AP NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme
AP NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme, NTR Vaidya Seva 2016 ntrvaidyaseva for Free Medical tests and Health care for poor scheme launched today 01.01.2016 by AP Chief Minister at Eluru government hospital, West Godavari. NTR Vaidya Seva scheme is the flagship scheme of all health initiatives of the AP State Government with a mission to provide quality healthcare to the poor.
The aim of the AP Government is to achieve “Health for All”. In order to facilitate the effective implementation of the scheme, the State Government has set up the Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Trust. The AP NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme details are as follows:
AP NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme
The AP NTR Vaidya Seva scheme is a unique PPP model in the field of Health Insurance, tailor made to the health needs of poor patients and provides end-to-end cashless services for identified diseases under secondary and tertiary care through a network of service providers from Government and private sector.
The scheme is designed in such a way that the benefit in the primary care is addressed through free screening and outpatient consultation both in the health camps and in the network hospitals as part of scheme implementation.
Objective of NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme:
- To provide free quality hospital care, equity of access to BPL families by purchase of quality medical services from identified network of health care providers through a self-funded reimbursement mechanism (serviced by Trust).
- To provide financial security against the catastrophic health expenditures.
- To strengthen the Government Hospitals through demand side financing.
- To provide universal coverage of health for both urban and rural poor of the AP State.
Geometry of health insurance coverage
- Population coverage (Breadth of Universal Health coverage) The beneficiaries of the scheme are the members of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families as enumerated and photographed in White Ration Card linked with Adhar card and available in Civil Supplies Department database.
- Financial coverage (Height of Universal Health coverage) The scheme shall provide coverage for the services to the beneficiaries up to Rs.2.50 lakh per family per annum on floater basis. There shall be no co-payment under this scheme.
- Benefit Coverage (Depth of Universal Health coverage)
The scheme provides free screening and outpatient consultation both in the health camps and in the network hospitals.
The scheme also provides coverage for the 1044 “Listed Therapies” for identified diseases in the 29 categories for inpatients. The List was available in website: www.ntrvaidyaseva.ap.gov.in
Download NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme :
For full updated information about NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme visit official web site mentioned below.